The Dorky T-Shirt Post

So, with our trip just days away, I figured I had better finally finish the t-shirts I'd planned to make.

Last year I made a few for our trip - mainly thinking it would be cute for the boys to wear around the resort - and my husband actually mentioned this year that he LIKED them!  Naturally I viewed this as carte blanche to make more this year.  Mostly I like for us to wear "nice" clothes to the parks because we have character meals and get lots of pictures taken by PhotoPass photographers so we aren't wearing them every day, and we aren't even "matching", but I do think they're fun.

Last year I used Hanes shirts and some other brand from the craft store.   They were pretty heavyweight for a t-shirt and I went looking for something lighter this year.  Found GREAT deals at Old Navy, and stocked up!

These will be for check-in day:



The ones on the left are for Hollywood Studios, and on the right, Animal Kingdom:



Finally, these are for our rest day which may be spent partially at Downtown Disney:



What I really like about them is that they are lightweight, cheap (so I don't care if food or whatnot is spilled on them) and they allow me to keep our nice clothes clean and non-wrinkled/sweaty for dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am NOT a Disney fanatic

Wilderness Lodge, Narcoosee's and Hollywood Studios

Another Disney Day